Razel™ Scientific Instruments is pleased to announce our latest development in syringe pumps. The R100-E is controlled by an internal computer so that exact infusion rates can be set. Front panel switches allow for a simple setup, thus avoiding complicated menus or charts. All the settings are shown on the LCD display. All these new features come with the proven reliability of the classic R99-E Syringe Pump.
- Built in computer allows independent, precision infusion rate control.
- LCD display shows selected parameters including:
- Syringe Manufacturer: Becton, Dickinson & Co., (BD) Plastipak, Monoject, BD Glass, Terumo, Unimetrics, Hamilton (μl or ml), and Popper & Sons)
- Capacity: Determined by manufacturer selected.
- Infusion Rate
- Out of Range Indicator illuminates when the selected infusion rate is out of the available range.
- Includes the R-Option-F alarm option.
- Proven pump mechanism with tens of thousands in use.
- External operation option available.
- USB computer control option to control several pumps at once.
- Stainless steel used for all critical parts.
- 0.145 to 430cc/hr with a 50cc syringe
- 0.095 to 282cc/hr with a 30cc syringe
- 0.071 to 210cc/hr with a 20cc syringe
- 0.040 to 117cc/hr with a 10cc syringe
- 0.025 to 75cc/hr with a 5cc syringe
Accurate flow up to:
- 5 psi or 259 mm/hg with a 50–60cc syringe
- 7 psi or 362 mm/hg with a 30–35cc syringe
- 10 psi or 517 mm/hg with a 20cc syringe
- 20 psi or 1034 mm/hg with a 10cc syringe
- 5 ml – 60 ml