The Model R-E has many uses in research and industry. It was specifically designed to introduce a fluid at a precise reproducible flow rate from a readily available syringe. Its unique size, its extreme durability, and its simplicity to operate, make the Razel pump the instrument to use in basic research and in many other applications.
Note: Please refer to chart for motor/voltage compatibility.
- Single speed stock synchronous motor.
- Stop switch disconnects power when the plunger reaches the end of the syringe.
- Most economical option available.
- 17 interchangeable motors available from 0.008 - 20 RPM.
- Accuracy within 0.5%.
- Stainless steel and aluminum frame.
See chart above.Pressure Limits
Accurate flow up to:
- 10 psi or 517 mm/hg with a 50–60cc syringe
- 14 psi or 724 mm/hg with a 30–35cc syringe
- 20 psi or 1034 mm/hg with a 20cc syringe
- 40 psi or 2069 mm/hg with a 10cc syringe
- 3 wire grounded plug
- 30 watts @ 230V 50 Hz
- 30 watts @ 115V 60Hz
- Less than 25 microamperes current leakage
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Size: 3.25” high x 3.25” wide x 9” long