Razel® IPC Software
Infusion Pump Control (IPC) is a Windows® based software program used to control the Razel Model R100-EC (USB). It will run on Windows NT/2000/XP. The program allows the user to design an infusion protocol and then send the commands to the pump. The IPC software allows the user to control up to 24 infusion pumps simultaneously.
The program contains a list of commonly used syringes that is organized by manufacturer, type and size. If a syringe is not on the list, its cross-sectional area can easily be entered. Users can create new infusion protocols to suit their needs. Infusion protocol steps can easily be added or removed. Infusion protocols can specify infusion, withdrawal and pauses, with initial flow rates, final flow rates, and either volume infused or duration of infusion.
The IPC software has a Run screen that displays a real-time graphic of the syringe, the protocol being used, the syringe size that was selected from the pull-down menu, the total volume infused and withdrawn and an indicator of which step in the protocol is currently being executed.
- Runs on Windows NT, 2000, and XP computers.
- Program contains a list of commonly used syringes that is organized by manufacturer, type and size.
- Allows the user to design an infusion protocol and then send the commands to the pump.
- Controls up to 24 infusion pumps simultaneously.
- Model R100-EC, USB Controlled Advanced Syringe Pump
- Windows NT, 2000, and XP computers.