The Model R99 series has many uses in Research and Industry. Specifically designed to introduce fluid at precise reproducible flow rates from readily available syringes.
- A built in flow chart calibrated for Multifit brand syringes in both plastic and glass. (To determine flow rates with other syringes, a calibration sheet is included with every pump.)
- Easy to set infusion rates on a 2 digit counter.
- A built in stop switch disconnects power when the plunger reaches the end of the syringe.
- Repeatability within 2%
- On/off lighted rocker switch
- Stainless steel used for all critical parts
- 1.45 to 143cc/hr with a 50cc syringe.
- 0.95 to 94cc/hr with a 30cc syringe.
- 0.71 to 70cc/hr with a 20cc syringe.
- 0.40 to 39cc/hr with a 10cc syringe.
- 0.25 to 25cc/hr with a 5cc syringe.
Accurate flow up to:
- 5 psi or 259 mm/hg with a 50–60cc syringe
- 7 psi or 362 mm/hg with a 30–35cc syringe
- 10 psi or 517 mm/hg with a 20cc syringe
- 20 psi or 1034 mm/hg with a 10cc syringe
- 3 wire grounded plug
- 15 watts @ 115V 60Hz
- 15 watts @ 230V 50Hz
- Less than 25 microamperes current leakage
- Weight: 7.5 pounds
- Size: 6” high x 6” wide x 10” long